Monday, July 06, 2009

Baby Shower #2!!!

The nurses I work with at Germantown Methodist Hospital threw me another sweet baby shower! They are some of the sweetest, generous, and thoughtful coworkers I have ever worked with. Baby received some of the most adorable outfits, books, toys, diaper bag, diapers and so much more! We celebrated at the Olive Garden and had the best time! Below are some pictures from the fun event!














One of my most favorite gifts is a hand-painted canvas by the amazing artwork of my nurse educator Karon Steen. Since our nursery theme is baby turtles she painted the most perfect piece of art. We just love it! Thank you, Karon!

As we get closer and closer to our new arrival we will be keeping you posted!


Carter and Susan


Just over 37 weeks.........


No comments: